Nonprofit QuickBooks installation and training
QuickBooks is the recommended bookkeeping and accounting software for nonprofits.
- Save valuable time and have cost-efficient bookkeeping services since several simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically.
- Simply generate reports with the data and information you need, so you can always know where your nonprofit stands.
- You can use it to run a straightforward $50,000 nonprofit or a $25 million highly complex nonprofit for with great cost-efficiency.
- Avoid errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 applications - including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT).
- Set up your general ledger (GL) to track expenditures by grant and/or program to help ensure grant compliance are met.
QuickBooks initial setup and installation must be done correctly with attention to detail in order for future information to be accurate and cost-efficient for the years to come.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
- Which accounting method will you use?
- What chart of accounts do you need for your nonprofit?
- How do you handle beginning balances?
Roland Roos & Company, Fresno CPA, experts can answer all of these questions for you and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees can receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
You may be asking, “Well how much will this cost us?” You can feel confident and at ease knowing that we work with many nonprofits and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time – time taken away from managing your nonprofit.
Below is a list of services we offer during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks.