Nonprofit Audit & Tax
The value our Fresno CPA Firm adds to your Nonprofit Organization is displayed through our distinguished quality and objectivity of service. This involves understanding what matters most to your business and tailoring your needs, while maintaining an approachable relationship with you throughout the engagement. Our Local Fresno CPA Firm is focused on addressing the strategic, financial, operational and regulatory demands of your nonprofit entity. We serve many nonprofit entities across Fresno, including Charitable Organizations and Agencies, Heath & Welfare Organizations, and HUD Section 8 Projects. Our nonprofit services are timely and affordable, so contact our Fresno office at 559-226-2209 or request your free strategy session through our website.
We offer the following Nonprofit audit & tax services:
- Internal audits
- Financial statement preparation
- General ledger maintenance
- Monthly & year-end closing assistance
- Account reconciliations
- Controller & bookkeeper support
- Payroll & accounts payable processing
- Accounting systems design
- Accounting staff training
- Depreciation schedules
- Accounting software assistance
Determining the relevant and most cost-efficient service needed by your Nonprofit Organization is established by the level of assurance required of your financial statements. There are three different levels of assurance we can provide for you:
- Audit—provides highest level of assurance a CPA can provide; many businesses and organizations require annual audits of their financial statements by independent accountants.
- Review – offers limited level of assurance regarding your business’s financial statements and internal control over financial reporting, consisting of analytical procedures and inquiries of management.
- Compilation – without expressing an opinion or assurance on financial statements; process of obtaining financial data from your personnel and converting that data and information into organized, useful financial statements.
In the event of an audit by the IRS, we will represent you before governmental authorities. However, our tax preparation and tax planning principles are performed to effectively avoid this unfavorable outcome by presenting our position on the face of your tax return.
Looking for an independent, objective CPA to provide audit or attest services for you or your business? Contact our Fresno CPA Firm today and schedule your free consultation by filling out our form online or calling us at 559-226-2209.